The short answer is – I still don’t know why my Google AdSense account was disabled.
All I got was a series of automated emails explaining why they can’t tell me why my account was disabled.
I started using AdSense in June of 2009, and at the time of being disabled, I had AdSense ads appearing on four sites, and in a good month would make maybe $50 in revenue.
A simple review of the AdSense policies makes it clear beyond a reasonable doubt that my websites fall well within Google’s guidelines. Each site had 100% unique & family friendly content, and I was by no means tricking or encouraging anyone to click my ads, I never clicked on my own ads, and as far as I can tell, I was 100% compliant with their tips & guidelines.
After a month or two of thought, here are my best guesses as to what might have happened: